As what I've said, I could not assure that what tastes good to me tastes good to you. Just give it a try. :)
Actually, I really don't follow recipes/recipe books. I just follow my own tastes. I experienced using recipe books before but just added and subtracted ingredients from it so I decided not to use recipe books anymore.
Okay, so here it is.
The ingredients I use:
- 1 kilo of Any brand of Spaghetti pasta
- 4 El Rancho Spaghetti sauce (this is what I use because it's meatier)
- Papa Ketchup (to complement the sour taste of the Spaghetti sauce)
- Pepper
- Salt
- Eden Cheese (cheddar)
- Oyster sauce
- Butter
- Onion
- Garlic
- Cooking oil
- Liberty condensed milk
Okay so LET'S START COOKING!
Step. 1
- Cook the pasta in a boiling water.
Tips: It's best if you add oil and salt to it so that it would not stick together and it would have a bit taste.
Step. 2
FOR THE SAUCE
- Mince Garlic and Onion.
- Heat your pan.
- For me, I use butter instead of oil because IT TASTES BETTER and IT ADDS FLAVOR (it's still up to you )
- saute garlic first, then onion
- Add the Spaghetti sauce then add oyster sauce (I put 2 tbsp oyster sauce)
- Add ketchup (1 bottle) and stir well.
- Now add, condensed milk. Add as many as you want depending on your sweetness limit. Stir well to distribute the sweetness all over the mixture.
- Add 1/2 grated cheese (cheddar), stir well to avoid the sauce from sticking on the pan
- then Add pepper
- Let it boil for a bit (boiling means there is already formation of bubbles/just imagine something like a lava )
- just add salt if you still need to add the saltiness (don't add to much. the purpose of the cheese is to add the salty taste to your sauce)
- Teeennneeen!!! SAUCE is done.
Now all you have to do is to prepare it and garnish some cheese and basil.. :)
ENJOY! Hope you'll like it.
Oh! Before I forget, PLEASE DO PUT YOUR HEART WHILE YOU'RE COOKING. It adds flavor. ;) :)
COMMENT PLEASE :)
No comments:
Post a Comment