Saturday, March 8, 2014

My All Time favorite Spaghetti Secrets (PART 1)

Hi everyone!
How's your day? Feeling hungry? Missing pasta?
Hmm.. Guess it's the best time to share lil secret for a fantastic Filipino by Heart Spaghetti. 
Cooking is really my passion. I learned it by myself. I was the typical "pakialamera sa kusina" when I was young. My lola always had a headache because whenever there's an occasion, the "me" would never leave the kitchen. 

When I was in grade school, the favorite dish that I used to bring in school during Christmas parties was Spaghetti. I don't know - maybe because it's my favorite food and I can cook it by myself (even at a very young age).

I remember, I started cooking spaghetti when I was in Grade 3. Yes very young; considering that I was still 8 years old that time. The normal age for a G3 Student is 9-10 yrs.old. I cooked the sauce of my spaghetti and that was what I would bring in school.

I've been cooking spaghetti ever since Grade 3. I got really encouraged by the feed backs of my classmates and my teachers. They always told me that they loved the spaghetti and that it really tasted good. They also said that it tasted different from others. Honestly I really felt pity for the Spaghetti which my classmates brought because it's containers never got empty. Just mine! Just mine :) :) Heheh

I don't want to sound so proud but yah know until now nobody else even in the family could copy the taste of my spaghetti. :) hahaha! I really don't know but I guess whatever you cook would be so delicious if you put your heart in to it when you are cooking. You know, the traditionally thing:  you should not be mad or sad when you are cooking. The bitterness and sourness would transfer to the food. HAHAH!

Now, are you still willing to know my secrets? 
Then let me reveal it to you NOW.

p.s: please don't be shock of my ingredients. This is just how I cook the spaghetti. I am a person who does not follow recipes/ recipe book. I follow my own taste. I could not assure that what tastes good to me tastes good to you. No violent reactions please. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment