I experienced a lot of job interviews in just a month. Imagine?? Oh, I nailed all of it and got hired but unfortunately I didn't work. I just don't want to. it's just that I'm looking for something that I really want. You know... the job that you would really love and not take for granted. Yes, yes. I know I wasted a lot of energy and also time and effort. Well, don't be so rude against me. Just think of this. "I gave the job to other people who need it the most." :) (smile)
Okay. Okay. So let's now talk about that one tricky question that made me realized something so deep. When I had my job interview, I guess that was ahhm.. 3rd to the last job interview, I was really not feeling nervous at all. I could say that I was even overly confident that time. I don't know but I didn't take it seriously but guess what? That was the most challenging job interview I had. The interviewer asked me several tricky question and one of it that gave me a hard time. It was:
"WHAT IS YOUR PHILOSOPHY IN LIFE?"
to be continued. . . . . . . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment